Despite camping once or twice a month, I never felt like it was worth investing in a quality camp chair. I had bought a pair of $5 brand-less chairs and had been using the one that hadn’t fully broken down after the first use. That was until I decided to take the plunge and buy one of the Kelty Mesh Folding Chairs.
I had been a bit scared of the price tag but was tired of my old cheap chair which continued to fall apart little by little. Well, all I can say is I don’t regret the purchase one bit and don’t think you will either. Here’s five reasons why:
- No more broken arm rests. Arm rests are the first thing to go on a poorly made chair because they have such little support.
- Hold cups, cans & bottles with confidence. Good quality camp chairs have good quality cup holders so you won’t have to worry about your drinking falling out or even breaking through the bottom.
- Features! A good quality camp chair will have some bells and whistles that you’ll never find in your $5 one. The Kelty Mesh Folding chair comes with adjustable arm rests, ventilated mesh & an attached bottle opener!
- Quality chairs are backed by quality manufacturers. If I had an issue with my Kelty chair I could call up their customer service team and ask for help. Not the case for my older one.
- Look like you know what you’re doing. You just don’t look camp ready when you pull out a folding chair that has trouble standing on it’s own four feet. Quality chairs show you’ve come prepared.
So there you have it, five reasons why I don’t think you’ll regret spending a little extra on your next camp chair. In addition to the Kelty Mesh Folding Chair, we also offer a number of other camp furniture options including the Wenzel Folding Banquet Chair, Eureka Directors Chair as well as many more. We guarantee that any of them will beat that old $5 chair you bought.